While Dhanni , the twins and I were visiting Becky and cousin Elly. We just had to get a pic of Dhanni and her stylish outfit. She likes to pick her own clothes out and doesn't need any help from anyone!! She's got quite the fashion sense.
I can't believe how big your kids are . . . . and how small you are! :) Your family is so cute. Thanks for letting us know you have a blog. We'll check it out every once in a while to see what's going on.
Missy I can't believe how much your kids have grown! They are beautiful, and I'm happy to see that Jarom looks like a little boy and doesn't seem to be into pink like he use to :) How old are your twins now? You certainly have your hands full with 5 kiddos! One of these days, I am determined to see your family again, it has been nearly 3 years since I last saw you guys and that is simply tooooooo long!
Richard and I have been married for 7 wonderful and exciting years. A year after we married Richard joined the Air Force, and we started moving around. Our last station was RAF Lakenheath, England where we spent 5 years. We had 3 children while there. Now we have 5 kids and love having a big family! We are now out of the service and living normal lives. We are starting to love being civilians again!
6 comments:
What a stylish chick. I wanted to be your first comment.
Your kids are so cute! I really like your blog. I'm glad you have a blog - it's so nice to stay up to date with all of you.
I can't believe how big your kids are . . . . and how small you are! :) Your family is so cute. Thanks for letting us know you have a blog. We'll check it out every once in a while to see what's going on.
Missy I can't believe how much your kids have grown! They are beautiful, and I'm happy to see that Jarom looks like a little boy and doesn't seem to be into pink like he use to :) How old are your twins now? You certainly have your hands full with 5 kiddos! One of these days, I am determined to see your family again, it has been nearly 3 years since I last saw you guys and that is simply tooooooo long!
Cute pics! Your oldest daughter looks so much like you! It was fun to see you last night!
Wow, how the kids have grown! Great to *see* you again!
Post a Comment