Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tagged by Steph

HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE?
I was actually working at El Charro, and he came in with the Alder family from Pima. It was before Marlo and JJ were married. Marlo was there w/ JJ, and I asked her who the "Hot Guy" was. She gave him my number and he kept trying to call me, but at that time, I lived across the river w/ just me and Rhonni. I wouldn't answer the phone if it was unavailable, and Richard just had his cell phone to call with. Well, it was an unavailable call and I never answered. So, Richard found out where I worked. He showed up on my first day at Southwestern Eye Center dressed in his prison guard uniform, and I had no idea who he was. My boss was standing next to me and he asked if he could talk to me outside. I was scared to death! I went outside and he asked me on a date. Guess I was OK from there on out.

WHERE DID YOU GO ON YOUR FIRST DATE?
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN TOGETHER?
He made me dinner, we had steak. Funny thing is............I didn't like steak at the time. I just never had it growing up. I love it now.


WHO EATS MORE?
Well, after a few bites, I'm done. So that's not a fair question. Before I had this surgery though, I sure could eat, but not as much as him.


WHO SAID I LOVE YOU FIRST?
He did. On like the 2nd date.


WHO IS TALLER?
Richard is 6'5 and I'm 5'7.


WHO SINGS BETTER?
Honestly, not him, not to be mean.

WHO IS SMARTER?
Well I went to Thatcher, he went to Pima, so the guess is yours.................

WHO DOES THE LAUNDRY?
I do. Does he even know how??


WHO DOES THE DISHES? Once again, I do.

WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED?
I do, even though it's the one closest to the door. I have issues w/ this one.

WHO PAYS THE BILLS?
Richard makes the money, I pay the bills.


WHO MOWS THE LAWN?
Not me, I don't even know how to start the lawn mower. I know, I know, A farmers daughter not knowing how............go figure.

WHO COOKS DINNER?
He cooks better than I do, but I'm the one that usually does. It's nice when he cooks though.

WHO DRIVES WHEN YOU ARE TOGETHER?
He does, I just like to sit back and not care about where we're going.

WHO IS MORE STUBBORN?
Definately me, Richard is such a happy-go-lucky guy. I'm a Howard......................


WHO IS THE FIRST TO ADMIT WHEN THEY'RE WRONG? I'm never wrong and that's that!!

WHO'S PARENTS DO YOU SEE THE MOST?
I see my parents most, he sees his parents most.

WHO KISSED WHO FIRST? I don't remember, probably me.



WHO PROPOSED?
Richard did. He took me to Branding Iron (a steak house) after dinner he had the waitress bring out a plate w/ a ring on it for me.

WHO IS MORE SENSITIVE?
Oh my gosh! He is, he cries at everything.


WHO HAS MORE FRIENDS? I used to until we moved away for 6 years. Now I feel like I have no friends. now it's just mostly family.



WHO HAS MORE SIBLINGS?
We have the same with six in both of our families.


WHO WEARS THE PANTS IN THE FAMILY? In my mind it's me!!

4 comments:

Becky said...

I took the liberty upon myself to change your background since you still had Valentines on. Hope you don't mind.

The Meehl Family said...

Richard must be smarter...;) By the way, I thought I had e-mailed you...must have the wrong address. Please send me your e-mail address. leahm@clubzona.com

Becky said...

I changed my address for security purposes. Some weirdo has my address so I'm hoping he won't be able to find me. I changed some setting so search engines can't find me. If he does, I'll go private. www.nathanswife.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

Please check my blog as I have info on there that pertains to you.
P.S. you crack me up girl.