

When Crista came over for a visit, we went to see Becky's house. We were catching up w/ each other down in the theatre room and all the kids were playing in the toy room (or so I thought!) I started searching everywhere for the twins and calling their names, I was panicking!! By then we were all outside looking. Crista looks over just outside the front door, and this is how we found them, sound asleep!!! They sure are busy little critters. But dangit! I love 'em!
7 comments:
That is too funny. They just wore themselves out.
That's fuuny! I like that they do everything together, even take naps.
Priceless!!! Looks like something my boys might do. We should get our kids together sometime - just not anywhere that has breakable items. You have such a cute family!!!
That's hilarious!! Looks like they were pretty busy too! Do they always do everything exactly the same? So dang cute! Can't wait to squeeze them, although they might not let me!
I can't believe they would just take naps on the sidewalk. Looks comfotable to me! Hillarious!
I love those boys!!
That was so funny but scared the crap out of that day. It was so good to see you and see how good you are doing. I miss not seeing ya. YOu have a great family and very cute kids. Houston said we need to go back and play with those fun kids they are so nice.
Love ya,
Crista
Post a Comment