Saturday, December 27, 2008

Here's what Santa brought me a couple days before Christmas! Some chairs to go with our table! Aren't they pretty?!
Grumpy and G.G. had their annual Christmas Eve party with family and friends and lots of food!
We played the Davey game (passing gifts every time we hear the word Davey).
Santa even joined the party! What mom doesn't get the crying baby on Santa picture?!

Then we went home and the kids went to bed waiting for morning to see what Santa brought. No peeking, especially when the doorway and window are wrapped up!


Finally!!! Santa brought everyone a bike and tons of gifts! He was way to good to us this year!

3 comments:

Desiree said...

Looks like an awesome Christmas!! I love the wrapping the doors and windows idea. I'm so going to use that someday with my kids! Hope all is well for you!

JR and Steph said...

Looks like you guys had a very Merry Christmas! I love you table and chairs.

Partridge Family said...

Missy-
I can't believe how good you look! You are so skinny. I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas. I promise, I am going to call you.....just be patient with me!