Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Rhonni Shae




I've decided to copy Wendy, thanks for the idea!

Rhonni Shae

Rhonni has been a blessing in my life, and I'm thankful to Rhonni for coming down to Earth to staighten her moms life up. She started her life in an adult world. She didn't even want to crawl, she started walking at 8 mths. She was very grown up for a little girl. I was going to school and working while her nana and papa pretty much raised her. I remember my dad (Papa) taking her to work w/ him on the farm. He just put her car seat in his truck and she was his help-mate. They have a special bond. He was her temporary dad (since she didn't have one). Grandpa Howard calls her little Ronnie. She was named after Papa. When Rhonni turned 3, her momma found a husband/dad for us. She called him Richard up until the day we were married. After that it was dad from there on out. She was adopted and got a new last name. She was concerned about being a Bigler, she wanted to be a Littler. Rhonni has always been a smart little girl. Rhonni is the best big sister, and all her siblings love her. She helps w/ homework and chores and has even been helping the twins learn to talk. I love Rhonni so much! Thank you for being part of my life!

2 comments:

JR and Steph said...

This is so sweet!! Rhonni is so pretty. I am going to have to copy you and Wendy and do this for my kids too.

Wendy said...

Rhonni Shae is the best! I remember the day she was born and she was THE PRETTIEST baby ever. I think maybe even prettier than mine and that's saying something! Isn't it fun to stop and think back on the day your kids came into your life? Glad you copied me.