Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Before and After

OK, so I can't stop laughing at this picture and saying "ewwww gross". Me and Becky are sitting here cracking up. Don't you agree?


And this is me 80 pounds lighter. I don't have a picture of me by myself, but you get the point, right?

7 comments:

Lacey said...

Well, personally I think you were beautiful before, but you look great now too!

I go in Monday to restart my lap-band approval (it was put on hold after some wacky blood tests turned out to be cancer). Wish me luck!

Jason & Shannon said...

See I told you, you were getting super skinny. I don't think you believed me. The family pictures are super cute.

The Bryce Family said...

You look so GREAT!!! You have such a beautiful family - I love your pics!

Cami said...

You look GREAT! You've done such a good job. Maybe someday I can be like you! Love ya!

Partridge Family said...

You look awesome! How did you do it? I love the family photos. I can't believe how your family is growing up so fast!! I NEED to see you guys again.

Wendy said...

Pretty amazing when you put the two pics together, huh? I'm really proud of you Missy! It sure makes life easier to take when you're not carrying around the extra poundage. I know you know that I know what it's like to shed that much weight. (I wish I could do it again but you've inspired me to try!) Luv you!

Rachel said...

Missy please check my blog for an update on the reunion. Thanks
Rachel