This is a cute one of the kids. Trevor in green Travis in blue. This was the exhausting part. Daddy's girls What a cute family............ Trevor was having a rough time Looks like I'm dancin' w/ Trevor Me and Richard
Richard and I have been married for 7 wonderful and exciting years. A year after we married Richard joined the Air Force, and we started moving around. Our last station was RAF Lakenheath, England where we spent 5 years. We had 3 children while there. Now we have 5 kids and love having a big family! We are now out of the service and living normal lives. We are starting to love being civilians again!
6 comments:
These are so freakin' cute!!! We need to do some family pics. By the way, I've never even seen the twins!
I love your pictures!! The one of the twins is so cute! I like the last one too. It's such a cute family picture.
Very cute pictures!! The twins actually did pretty good considering they don't like to get their pictures taken at all!
Those are really cute!!! I love the first one with all the kids and the last family picture! What a cute family!!!
Missy,
You look so good. That is so cool. I hope I get back home soon so I can see ya all. LOL
Crista
Missy,
Way cute pictures. It looks like you had fun.
Cindy
Post a Comment