Ok, my little girl is not so little any more. For her b'day, she wanted to take some friends to the beauty school so they could all get made up. They had so much fun!
They ate dinner at the Casa, and the family went, too.
Richard and I have been married for 7 wonderful and exciting years. A year after we married Richard joined the Air Force, and we started moving around. Our last station was RAF Lakenheath, England where we spent 5 years. We had 3 children while there. Now we have 5 kids and love having a big family! We are now out of the service and living normal lives. We are starting to love being civilians again!
2 comments:
Looks like a fun time, I can't believe your baby is 11 either, is that possible? No, that would make me too old!!
Happy Birthday Rhonni! I remember the day she was born. What a beautiful baby! And she's still so beautiful. I love you!!
Post a Comment