Saturday, September 6, 2008

Random Questions...........

1.Where will you be in a hour? sitting down as a family for dinner


2.Who will be your next kiss?ummmm, Richard?

3.Is there something purple within 10 feet of you? one of the walls in the toy room is purple

4.Are you wearing socks right now?no

5.When was the last time you went out of state?about 1 year ago

6.Have you been to the movies in the last 7 days?no

7.What was the last thing you had to drink? Dr Pepper

8.What are you wearing right now?my capris and a red top

9.What was your last purchase? food from the grocery store

10.What's the last thing you wrote down? shopping list

11.Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? the carpet man (I'm getting new carpet)

12.Have you been to the silly site GoofyAuctions.com ?never heard of it

13.Have you ever owned a fish tank? yes

14.What's the last time you watched a hockey game?Never....

15.What is in your pocket right now? a few dollars

16.If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you be? I don't care, just anywhere

17.What friend has the kinkiest piercing(s)?I'm not telling names

18.One thing you hate about yourself? My fat

.19.What's your favorite soup?Chicken noodle

20.Do you miss anyone?I miss alot of people...such is life.

21.Last play you saw?don't remember

22.What are your plans for the day? the days almost over but, I still need to clean my closet out

23.Ever go to camp? I went to girls camp every summer w/ the young women in my ward

24.What do you want right now?money

25.Were you an honor roll student? Ha!

No comments: